Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year Again

Ehem , 2011 . Come come come . And go go go . Okay , let's think about come first . HAHA . I don't want it . Why 2011 must coming . I have no idea . Semua orang story pasal HOPE depa for tahun depa . Macam-macam ragam . Nak moto lh , belajar elok-elok lh and whatever more . ME ? Still thinking about what i'm gonna do in 2011 . Hm , if everubody bgtau KEBAIKAN or THINGS that they akan dapat in 2011 . I'll list about all the damn thing that I don't want to face on . Just a SHIT year to me . Huh , let see one by one .

  1. Be the FORM 5 student
  2. Face SPM *wtf
  3. Face stupid teacher
  4. Cannot do mistake at sch because are being DETECTED
  5. Go to HOSTEL *this Sunday 02012011
  6. Cannot use my P lisence completely
  7. More homeworks
  8. More education and tutorial class
  9. Acting like a good student
  10. Hardly thinking on my future moments
  11. Ugly uniform 
  12. No more handphone *I hope just for awhile
  13. No hang
  14. No cinema
  15. No entertainment
  16. No facebook-ing or blog-ging
  17. No PS
  18. And will miss My Badut deeply 
Just a perfect number . 18 . My favourite number . And will be a nigthmare for 2011 . I hope it's not to bad like what I am thinking to . And just face ang throught it with my little kind happiness that I will have . :)

  1. Allah
  2. Support from great family
  3. Heart from Badut
  4. Awesome friends *cannot wait to meet they all
  5. Learn my favourite subject , Chemistry
  6. Meet my only favourite teacher , Miss Nasriah
  7. Meet my stylish teacher , Miss Hartini
  8. Get a new tiny pillow
  9. New stuff
  10. And GIFTs
Yeah ! Not so important but have certain things are meaning to me . That's all . Not interesting like you.

NULL

No comments:

Post a Comment